Hilo Bay Hostel
Spacious rooms (13′ ceilings)
Comfortable double beds!
Dorm: 1 Person $30.00
1-2 people Standard private room $89.00
each additional person in private rooms $10.00
Prices Do Not Include Hawaii State Taxes
Groups: We welcome groups and can usually accommodate in adjoining dorm rooms.
Please phone (808) 933-2771 or email: email@example.com
Office Hours: 8:00 A.M. to 9:00 P.M.
Check in after 9:00 P.M. by PRIOR arrangement.
PRIVATE ROOMS ONLY.
Sorry (to not disturb other guests)
NO late check in for dorm rooms.
Check Out Time 11:00am
Hilo Bay Hostel – Group Rates
We are happy to make reservations for groups with the following conditions. 1). 25% deposit at time of booking and 25% additional deposit 30 days prior to arrival. 2). BOTH deposits are non-refundable. Balance to be paid upon arrival. Deposits can be made with cheque, travellers cheques, bank drafts. Balance on arrival must be cash, travellers cheques or bank draft.
Information about the hostel
- We can comfortably accommodate approx 50 people.
- There are 10 rooms of various sizes, a couple that are quite large!
- Most beds are double size; some are set up as bunk beds, (single uppers)
- One room has a private bathroom.
- There is a large (free) city parking lot across the street.
- Kitchen containing, microwave, toaster, rice cooker, electric kettle, toaster oven, crock-pot, plates, cutlery, etc.
- TV/ DVD player
- High speed Internet
- Price includes sheets, pillows, & blankets (Towels are not included) may be rented for $2.00.
- Telephone (PayPhone)
If your group is over 25 people we may ask you to consider taking the entire building. We have found in the past that groups usually come to perform or participate in an event that requires they come and go at different hours (and celebrate at hours) that are not compatible with our regular guests. With renting the entire building you can use the kitchen, watch TV, come and go when you please.
A floor plan is available of the building to help you work out sleeping arrangements. Our staff is more than happy to move beds around to make it work for your group. Linen is included in the price.
We require a 5 night minimum stay if you wish to rent the entire building. If you have any further questions please feel free to email me: Stanley@hawaiihostel.net or call (808) 933-2771 Stanley Heggland, proprietor.